Contact Us

If you need to report concerns about an Adult, please see the below details:

  • if it is an emergency dial 999
  • to report a crime or potential crime to the Police you can phone the non-emergency number 101
  • to report an adult safeguarding concern please call 01905 768053
  • to report an adult safeguarding concern out of hours please contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01905 768020
  • if you would like safeguarding advice please phone the Adult Safeguarding Team on 01905 843189 (note this number does not accept referrals)
  • professionals can complete an online form to report concerns about abuse or neglect

Contact the WSAB by;


Phone: 01905 844474  (Please note this is NOT for reporting Safeguarding Concerns or Safeguarding Advice – see above for separate telephone numbers)
Write to us: WSAB Co-Ordinator, Worcestershire Safeguarding Adults Board, County Hall, Spetchley Road,
Worcester , WR5 2NP

Raising a Issue /Making a Complaint

We welcome your feedback and the opportunity to improve ways of working.

Details of the WSAB complaints process can be found by following the link below.

WSAB-Complaint-Process.pdf (

If you are dissatisfied with an action or decision made by the Worcestershire Safeguarding Adults Board (WSAB) in the first instance please write to us.

Following this if you wish to raise a formal complaint about the WSAB visit the following webpage which details the complaint process:

Make a Complement, Comment or Complaint – Worcestershire County Council