Resources and Publications
Multi-Agency Learning Briefings
Below are guides for professionals to support them while working with Looked After Children, children on a Child In Need Plan and children who are on Child Protection Plans.
COVID 19 Documents for Professionals:
In these challenging times, WSCP would like to remind everyone that safeguarding remains a high priority and if you have any concerns that a child is being abused or is at risk of abuse, to follow the appropriate process as normal.
These documents have been produced to provide advice for professionals and to help safeguard children during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Resources and Documents:
- Phase 4 Social Care and Safeguarding Covid19 Protocol April 2021 FINAL.3tr
- Safeguarding Covid19 Phase 2 Exec Summary V1
- Covid 19 Service Delivery for Social Care Safeguarding Services Executive Summary – Updated 07/05/2020
- Victim Support – Advice for Individuals – Scammers and Fraudsters
- Victim Support – Advice for Groups – Scammers and Fraudsters
- Domestic Abuse – Worcestershire Leaflet
- Domestic Abuse A5 Flyer WEB (1)
- Digital safety during COVID-19_
NHS England COVID19 emergency planning materials are available to all areas for free and to be used as part of the hospital based part of the ICON programme (I-Infant Crying is Normal, C-Comforting Methods can help, O-Its OK to walk away, N-Never ever shake a baby).
It’s a brief guide aimed at midwives, hospital intervention and health visitors. Please follow the link below for
Bruising on Babies
The film provides advice to practitioners about seeking an explanation from the babies carers and what action to take if no explanation is provided or an unlikely or inadequate explanation is given.
Please take a look at the animation and share it with your colleagues
- A Day in the Life (Baby)
- A Day in the Life (Preschooler)
- A Day in the Life (Primary School)
- A Day in the Life (Teenager)
- Home Conditions Assessment (progress tracker)
- Home Conditions Assessment
- Neglect Screening Tool
- Neglect presentation for teams – May 2019
- Neglect presentation for teams – WSCP Updated 2020