Resources and Publications
Multi-Agency Learning Briefings
Below are guides for professionals to support them while working with Looked After Children, children on a Child In Need Plan and children who are on Child Protection Plans.
NHS England emergency planning materials are available to all areas for free and to be used as part of the hospital based part of the ICON programme (I-Infant Crying is Normal, C-Comforting Methods can help, O-Its OK to walk away, N-Never ever shake a baby).
It’s a brief guide aimed at midwives, hospital intervention and health visitors. Please follow the link below for
Bruising on Babies
The film provides advice to practitioners about seeking an explanation from the babies carers and what action to take if no explanation is provided or an unlikely or inadequate explanation is given.
Please take a look at the animation and share it with your colleagues
- A Day in the Life (Baby)
- A Day in the Life (Preschooler)
- A Day in the Life (Primary School)
- A Day in the Life (Teenager)
- Home Conditions Assessment (progress tracker)
- Home Conditions Assessment
- Neglect Screening Tool
- Neglect presentation for teams – May 2019
- Neglect presentation for teams – WSCP Updated 2020